We do everything for your safety.
We don’t just care about the preservation of the ibex population in Kaunergrat Nature Park. Above all, we care about the well-being of our guests. We have put together a comprehensive set of measures so you can enjoy a carefree and relaxing holiday:
- All our staff are tested weekly for Covid-19. They wash and disinfect their hands regularly.
- The room cards and writing utensils in the room are disinfected before each new occupancy.
- Before each occupancy, surfaces, handles, and sanitary areas are cleaned again with special virus removal wipes.
- Room cleaning is carried out using a sophisticated cleaning system and the cleaning cloths are only used for one room at a time.
- Our hotel linen (towels, bed linen, etc.) is washed at 90 degrees using a tested detergent dosing system.
- Lift buttons, handrails in the stairwell, and exercise equipment are disinfected several times a day.
- Seating is disinfected after each guest.
The fight against the Covid-19 pandemic can only succeed if we all work together and commit ourselves to it. Therefore, we also ask our guests to take some important precautions:
- We ask you to wear a mask inside the hotel.
- Please maintain the minimum safe distance from other guests.
- You will find numerous disinfectant dispensers inside Sportalm. Please disinfect your hands regularly.
- Our two wellness areas including saunas are accessible to a limited number of people.