We do everything for your safety.
We don’t just care about the preservation of the ibex population in Kaunergrat Nature Park. Above all, we care about the well-being of our guests.
From 19 February, the 3G rule will be introduced in all areas where 2G currently applies (Source: www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at)
- 3G in cable cars, on bus journeys and on excursion boats
- 3G in services close to the body
- 3G in sports facilities
- 3G at events
- 3G at trade and public fairs
- 3G in accommodation
- 3G in gastronomy (closing time remains at 24 h)
- FFP2 mask obligation in closed rooms.
From 05 March, further measures will be dropped:
- Removal of almost all measures, except for highly vulnerable settings (retirement and nursing homes/hospitals: 3G for staff, service providers and visitors).
- Opening of night-time catering and lifting of the ban on consumption at events.
- 3G as a general rule for entry (except for virus variant areas)
- Current entry regulations for Austria (changes for entry to Austria are being prepared). Currently 2G-Plus still applies. For a safe coexistence. We would like to summarise the most important changes for you.
For entry into Austria, the currently valid 2G+ rule will be abolished and the 3G rule will apply in future.
As of 19 February, the 3G rule (tested | recovered | vaccinated) will apply again in gastronomy and tourism. A PCR test not older than 48 hours, an antigen test valid for a maximum of 24 hours. The FFP2 mask requirement remains.
We have put together a comprehensive set of measures so you can enjoy a carefree and relaxing holiday:
- All our staff are tested weekly for Covid-19. They wash and disinfect their hands regularly.
- The room cards and writing utensils in the room are disinfected before each new occupancy.
- Before each occupancy, surfaces, handles, and sanitary areas are cleaned again with special virus removal wipes.
- Room cleaning is carried out using a sophisticated cleaning system and the cleaning cloths are only used for one room at a time.
- Our hotel linen (towels, bed linen, etc.) is washed at 90 degrees using a tested detergent dosing system.
- Lift buttons, handrails in the stairwell, and exercise equipment are disinfected several times a day.
- Seating is disinfected after each guest.
The fight against the Covid-19 pandemic can only succeed if we all work together and commit ourselves to it. Therefore, we also ask our guests to take some important precautions:
- We ask you to wear a FFP-2 mask inside the hotel.
- Please maintain the minimum safe distance from other guests.
- You will find numerous disinfectant dispensers inside Sportalm. Please disinfect your hands regularly.
- Our two wellness areas including saunas are accessible to a limited number of people.