Book your ski pass early …
… and you can enjoy a great discount!
The early bird catches … a discounted ski pass! We’ll tell you how to enjoy skiing fun in the Pitztal area for a reduced rate.
We love winter here in Pitztal. The mountains are covered in sparkling white, our breath fogs in the crisp Alpine air, and there’s so much to see and do – on and off the slopes. But do you know what else we love (and we bet you do, too)? Getting a discount. So, here’s our insider tip if you’re planning a skiing vacation in Austria: Head over to the online shop of the Pitztal Glacier and Rifflsee ski areas and you can snap up all kinds of passes for a great rate. Need more help? No problem, we’ve got all the details for you here.
So, you’ve got your ski pass and your accommodation is booked here with us at Sportalm. But what can you look forward to?
- 96 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes for you to power down
- Ski and snowboard courses at Club Alpin Pitztal ski school
- Snow and fun park
- 6km toboggan run at 2,000m above sea level
- Free ski bus from right by the hotel to Pitztal’s ski areas
- Tips and stories from Seppi – did you know he’s also a professional ski instructor?
- And so much more
We can’t wait to share our Pitztal winter with you!